Exciting Announcement: Mobile Marketing "Mini MBA" Executive Program Launching At Rutgers University (Open House, Too!)
I'm so pleased to announce a groundbreaking mobile-marketing program—and a first-of-its-kind backed by a top university—launching at Rutgers University. The Mobile Marketing "Mini MBA", one in a unique series of programs designed for executives, is a program that I spearheaded with Rutgers and helped to develop the 360-degree curriculum. I can't thank Rutgers enough for the support and smart minds they placed behind this program.
The Rutgers Mini-MBA™: Mobile Marketing program, tailored for executives or teams of professionals in marketing, advertising, public relations, branding, communications, strategy and sales, exposes participants to the full range of mobile tools, technologies, best practices, and marketing strategies, enabling them to also learn how to track ROI and optimize content for mobile environments. The program will be offered through an accelerated 1-week format as well as through a 3-month, once weekly evening format. Both programs begin this April.
I'll be teaching several modules across mobile tools, strategies and B2B opportunities, alongside a STELLAR lineup of other mobile specialists including David Berkowitz, Noah Elkin, Cindy Krum, Bruce Nowjack, Rob Petersen and Barbara Williams.
The program addresses such questions as:
- Why is mobile the most profound and pervasive media of our time, and how does this impact produce implications and alter expectations for businesses and brands?
- Which mobile tools, technologies and tactics are available to professionals, and how can they successfully integrate mobile into their marketing mix?
- How should marketers track their mobile programs, and what are the metrics and key performance indicators?
- What are the best practices and industry regulations of mobile marketing?
- How are companies succeeding through mobile marketing? What examples and case studies provide key lessons and direction for using mobile as a revenue-generating and communications channel?
Special Event: "Mobile Is Changing The World... Are Your Brands Changing With It?"
Everywhere you turn you're hearing, seeing and talking about mobile. But the real story on mobile isn't what society is doing with these devices, but what these devices are doing to society—across the way we live, the way we work, what customers expect of companies and what they no longer tolerate.
Competition is greater, barriers to entry are lower and innovation is at historic levels. Make no mistake: With a mind-blowing 5 billion subscriptions worldwide, mobile has massive implications across B2B and B2C companies, vast opportunities for marketers... and an entirely new set of mission-critical best practices for professionals to learn and implement in 2011.
Don't miss this special session on February 17th from 6p-8p where Christina "CK" Kerley will drive a high-energy, highly informative session that will no doubt drive you, and your marketing, into action.
For More Information:
- Information on the Mobile Marketing "Mini MBA" Program is located here.
- Press release is located here.
- Special Open House (I'll be the keynote speaker) on February 17th from 6p-8p is open to the public, but room is limited to 100 attendees, learn more and RSVP here.
- For a series of video clips from some of my speeches and lectures at Rutgers, focused on mobile marketing and social media, please go here.
Again, huge thanks to Rutgers Center for Management Development for supporting this program, and raising the bar on executive programs that focus on the most innovative media of our times.